Beta 5 stupid question

premelec

I moved all my .17 progedit files to a new folder and then ran the Beta setup to that folder and seem to have features of the beta but not functionalisty - e.g. no SIM - when I have a simple test program and hit the SIM button next to RUN button all I get is a delay and beep... IF ENDIF stuff doesn't seem to work either... I've been very busy and unable to spend time programing till now and hope to get the new functionality working which looks awsome!

Am I missing something to activate the beta version ? The entry screen displays "5.0.4" ver. Thanks!

hippy

Technical Support
Staff member
Have you selected the Enhanced Compiler option and the Colour Syntax under View->Options->Editor ?

premelec

I had the color but not the enhanced! Thanks for the tip you're right on as usual! I'll check further later - the test program I used seems to have some labels that now are reserved... cheers...

premelec

A couple of things I'd like in the 'simulation' window - LINE#s displayed as well as variables and being able to move the whole window around on the screen... perhaps either of these is possible?