Programme access

ENGDESIGN

Ihave just downloaded the sw bas805.exe and have been notified of the password but when I enter the password the 'OK' option remains greyed out and I cannot run the programme.
Would you tell me where I am going wrong please.
I am using Windows XP

Richard Carpenter

Edited by - Admin on 3/31/2005 1:47:03 PM

zray77

I too have just downloaded the Software. Tried to install and get a request for password. Am I suppose to get an email about this??

TEZARM

Yes. When I downloaded software I had to give a Email address etc which you are then emailed back to with Password and Forum Passwords etc. Didn't you get this Password you needed on the same email as your Forum Username and Password details letter. Should of.

robertgatt

I have reformatted ny HD and upgraded to XP. When I try to install bas805ver3-5 that I downloaded and installed originally in February the password OK box stays greyed out. Do I need a new password?

Technical

Technical Support
Staff member
Yes, the software you have is very out of date. Re-download and a new password will be emialed to you.

eagre

I downloaded bas805.exe, but it will not install without a password that I did not receive. Can it please be emailed to me?

vk2gwk

It would be useful to draw attention to the fact that a password to access the software will be maioled. I did not see that on the registration page and tried to activate the install with my user password - in vain.

dan343157

Downloaded bas805.exe but I cant run that software. There is no option for OK (after I enter my password). I use laptop with windows XP.