PDA

View Full Version : Bugs in Logicator V3 Build 3.1 on XP SP3



wijit
28-11-2009, 00:04
I have encountered the following issues:
1. If I delete a row, I find that most of the command boxes all shift accordingly but some connections stay put and are effectively disconnected.
2. A side effect of the above for instance is that procedure definition command may appear to be deleted. I have attached two screenshots which display the before and after effect.
3. When I try to print a flowsheet I often get a 'Missing ID in getcommandbuttonmasterid' message box.
4. I've tried and failed to print a flowsheet on a single sheet as you can with excel having defined the print area - any siggestions.
4. When moving blocks of code (usually procedures) then often the last few command blocks disappear, do not reappear via Refresh, and will only appear if when you click on a likely 'empty' command box postion then if it turns light blue you can drag it away and it reappears!

nick12ab
20-09-2011, 18:50
I've tried and failed to print a flowsheet on a single sheet as you can with excel having defined the print area - any siggestions.You can print screen part of the flowchart, paste it into Paint and repeat until you have the whole thing.

If doing the above is very tedious to do even once and the flowchart can't fit on one sheet of A4 at a sensible size, i think it's time to move over to code-based programming but looking at your screen shots you don't seem to have a very big flowchart.